Elephants in the Living Room—Committees
The Education Committee selects topics and speakers for educational forums, plans and facilitates educational forums, and studies the impact of the educational forums. The Education Committee also recommends actions for the Elephants in the Living Room. See: Educational Forums by date or Educational Forums by Presenter and Topic.
Urban Parish Coalition Committee
- Canon 515—Parishes
- How to Claim Parish Rights (Save Our Parish Community Project—Future Church
- Detroit Catholic Churches (Adapted from a video, Detroit Catholic Churches, by Tony Gallucci, MetroTel Communication, LLC, October, 2005.
- Detroit Catholic Churches—PowerPoint Presentation (Adapted from a video, Detroit Catholic Churches, by Tony Gallucci, MetroTel Communication, LLC, October, 2005.
- Installation of Ministers of Service (Bishop Thomas J. Gumbleton installed Ministers of Service for parishes primarily in the city of Detroit on Sunday, September 17, 2006 at Gesu parish, Detroit.)
- Marygrove Summit Recommendations on Detroit Parishes (One Diocese, Many Voices:
Strengthening the Focus of Together in Faith , Aug. 9, 2005)
- Parish Rights and Obligations (Save Our Parish Community Project—Future Church
- Passing on the Light
- Urban Parish Coalition Awards (Detroit parishes honor those with "spirit" by Joe Kohn of The Michigan Catholic
Published Feb. 27, 2009)